1. In a small bowl, add the flour and pepper and mix thoroughly.
2. Add the steak to the bowl and shake/mix to lightly coat the steak.
3. In a heavy skillet over medium heat, add 1 Tbsp of the oil and cook the steak until browned.
4. Remove the steak from the pan and hold aside.
5. Add the remaining olive oil to the pan and add the flour, carrots, mushrooms and onions.
6. Cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture is a deep golden brown.
7. Turn off the heat, add the wine and beef stock and scrape the pan to get up all the yummy bits.
8. Turn the heat back up to high and cook on high for 3-4 minutes to reduce the liquid by a third.
9. While that is reducing, in a separate pot, cook your egg noodles until al dente and drain.
10. Once the sauce has reduced, turn off the heat and mix in the sour cream and mustard and add the beef back to the mix, and stir all together.
11. Serve over the noodles and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (98g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 11 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 1.4mg||0 %|
|Sodium 89.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 118.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 27
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!