1. Stir beef with 2tbsp butter in 10-in skillet over low heat until brown
2. Stir 9g beef bouillon, ketchup, garlic and salt into skillet. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer until beef is tender (35min)
3. Cook noodles as per package instructions, leave on low heat
4. Stir in mushrooms and onion. Cover and simmer until onion is tender (5mins)
5. Shake remaining bouillon and the flour in tightly covered container; stir gradually into beef mixture. Heat to boiling; stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 min
6. Reduce heat. Stir in sour cream; heat through
7. Toss noodles with 1tbsp butter and the poppy seeds
8. Serve beef mixture over hot noodles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (202g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 149 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.5g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 56.4mg||17 %|
|Sodium 177.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 197.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 19.8g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 243
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!