1. Saute onion in butter (1/4 cup)
2. Cut up meat, flour it, and brown it in butter
3. Dilute consomme soup to make 2 cups
4. Add consomme mixture & salt to meat and simmer until meat is tender (3-4 hours)
5. Add onions & sour cream to mixture and heat through
6. Serve over rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (269g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 248 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.5g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 100.4mg||31 %|
|Sodium 608.8mg||21 %|
|Potassium 685.3mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.2g|
|Protein 34.2g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 404
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!