1. Dredge beef in flour.
2. In a heavy skillet, melt butter with oil and brown the beef, about 5 minutes.
3. Slowly add bouillon to beef, stirring well. Bring to a boil.
4. Combine sour cream, tomato paste, paprika, and salt in a bowl. Slowly stir sour cream mixture into beef mixture. Turn heat to low and bring to a bare simmer.
5. Cook 15-2 0 minutes, stirring frequently and never allowing mixture to boil.
6. Serve over cooked noodles or fluffy white rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (258g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 502 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 55.8g||74 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.3g||137 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 173.3mg||53 %|
|Sodium 631.2mg||22 %|
|Potassium 642.6mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.6g|
|Protein 34.8g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 651
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.