1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix the meat, horseradish, chives, garlic and pepper in medium size bowl
3. Remove stems from mushrooms
4. Stuff mushrooms caps with meat mixture and place in shallow baking dish
5. Pour white wine over the top
6. Bake mushrooms until meat is browned, about 20 minutes
7. Serve warm
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (835g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 623 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 69.2g||92 %|
|Saturated Fat 26.8g||134 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 308.4mg||95 %|
|Sodium 349.1mg||12 %|
|Potassium 2431.3mg||64 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 9.3g|
|Protein 94.6g||135 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1085
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!