1. In a small bowl, mix seasonings and flour together. Set aside.
2. Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
3. Drain grease and return beef to pan.
4. Add water and seasoning mix, stirring occasionally until sauce begins to boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens (approximately 5-7 minutes)
6. Serve in crunchy taco shells or tortillas and garnish to taste, i.e, grated cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes,
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (163g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 55 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.1g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 70.3mg||22 %|
|Sodium 379.1mg||13 %|
|Potassium 443.4mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 24.9g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 171
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!