1. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot and shimmering but not smoking, about 2 minutes.
2. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally until softened, about 4 minutes.
3. Add garlic, spices, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add ground beef and cook, breaking up meat with wooden spoon and scraping pan bottom to prevent scorching, until beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
5. Add tomato sauce, chicken broth, brown sugar, and vinegar; bring to simmer.
6. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, stirring frequently and breaking meat up so that no chunks remain, until liquid has reduced and thickened, about 10 minutes.
7. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1553g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 939 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 104.3g||139 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.8g||184 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 47.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 322.1mg||99 %|
|Sodium 6404.1mg||221 %|
|Potassium 4672.8mg||123 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.5g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.1g||80 %|
|Sugars, other 50.4g|
|Protein 94.5g||135 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1563
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!