- Bring broth to boil in medium saucepan.
- Add broccoli and onion.
- Cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile brown ground venision is small skillet.
- Gradually add milk to flour, mixing until well blended.
- Add with cooked ground venision to broth mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese and oregano.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
1 serving = 1 cup
You can substitute ground beef but it will change the Weight Watcher's Points value to 7 points per serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (207g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 103 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.5g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 38.4mg||12 %|
|Sodium 662.5mg||23 %|
|Potassium 125.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 7.2g|
|Protein 15.8g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 197
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.