1. Stir together flour, salt, and pepper and coat cutlets
2. In a large skillets over medium-high heat, melt butter to sizzling and add cutlets
3. Saute until golden brown on one side; turn cutlets and add remaining ingredients to skillet
4. Bring to a boil, lower heat and cover. Simmer for 10-12 minutes, until pork is cooked through.
5. Remove cutlets to a warm platter, boil and stir pan juices until thickened, serve cutlets with pan sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (196g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 80 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 71.6mg||22 %|
|Sodium 150.2mg||5 %|
|Potassium 443mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 14.2g|
|Protein 23.1g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 255
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.