1. Heat oil.
2. Cook onions, garlic and meat until brown.
3. Add tomatoes, beer, coffee, tomato paste and beef broth.
4. Add spices Stir in 2 cans of kidney beans and peppers.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Add 2 remaining cans of kidney beans and simmer for another 30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (612g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 108 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 57.3mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1387.9mg||48 %|
|Potassium 1525.9mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.7g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.3g||57 %|
|Sugars, other 60.3g|
|Protein 35.9g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 556
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.