1. Soak rye bread, water and honey in a pan for about 15 minutes.
2. Put the pan over medium heat and stir constantly.
3. Meanwhile whisk the cream with a whisk.
4. Chop the hazelnuts into coarse pieces and fry them in honey in a pan until they carmelize. Remove from the heat.
5. Add nuts to the pan and stir well to consistency is perfect. I like that is a little bite.
6. Remove from heat and serve in bowls, top with whipped cream, quartered strawberries and honey roasted hazelnuts .
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (28g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 78 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.7g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 20.4mg||6 %|
|Sodium 6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 51mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.3g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 108
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.