- Bake beets for 1h15 or more (depending on beet size) at 400 °F, individually wrapped in aluminum foil (double layer). When your knife easily go through, it's ready. Let them sit before pealing them.
- Slice the beets in slices. Reserve.
- Put the haloumi cheese slices in a non stick pan and grill them.
- Whisk oil and lemon juice to incorporate some bubbles in the dressing
- In each plate, on a bed of aragula, alternate slices of red and yellow beets and cheese. Pour pumpkin seeds, then dressing
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (14g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 32 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.6g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 13.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 53.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 41
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.