* Char red bell peppers over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in paper bag' let stand 10 minutes.
* Peel, seed and chop peppers.
* Mix fennel, olives, oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic and peppers in medium bowl.
* Arrange endive leaves on platter.
* Spoon 1 Tbs. salsa onto each endive leaf.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (255g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 69.7mg||2 %|
|Potassium 750.9mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 2.8g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 83
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.