1. Oil waffle maker
2. Separate egg whites and reserve.
3. Mix together egg yolks, milk, oil, and vanilla.
4. Beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
5. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, sugar into wet ingredients, mixing well.
6. Fold in egg whites.
7. Scoop into waffle maker and add fruit or chocolate pieces. Cook 5-10 minutes depending on waffle iron heat.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1640g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 611 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 67.8g||90 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.9g||129 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 23.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8g|
|Cholesterol 2172.8mg||669 %|
|Sodium 15137.6mg||522 %|
|Potassium 1900.2mg||50 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 347.8g||102 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 344.8g|
|Protein 89g||127 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2322
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!