1. Preheat oven at 220C (Fan Forced)
2. Sift flour into bowl, add a cup of cream and a cup of lemonade, stir with a knife until mixed. Pat out on a bench and don't roll just pat until about an inch thick. Cut with scone cutter. Love your scone up a little in your fingers and place on oven tray lined with baking paper.
3. Add 1 egg and a little milk together and wash the top of the scones,lace in the oven. Cook for approx. 10-12 minutes. Makes about 16.
4. Once cooked enjoy with your favourite toppings.eg.jam and cream or butter and Vegemite.
5. This recipe can also be used to make mini dinner rolls.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (791g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 446 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.5g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 29.4g||147 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 158.4mg||49 %|
|Sodium 4283.3mg||148 %|
|Potassium 701mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 266.8g||78 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||35 %|
|Sugars, other 257.9g|
|Protein 38.9g||56 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1685
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!