1. Put the strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and juice in a medium pot over medium-high heat and cook, stirring constantly, for 4-5minutes. Add the raspberries and cook for 1 minute longer.
2. Using a slotted spoon, fish out the berries into a medium bowl and set them aside.
3. Cook the remaining juice in the pot over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until thick and syrupy, about 10 minutes. As more of the berry liquid evaporates, gradually decrease the heat. The thicker the syrup, the better!
4. Remove the syrup from the heat. Add the reserved berries and stir to combine.
5. Let cool slightly before serving. May also be served chilled or at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (51g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 52.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 3.9g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 21
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!