1. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for dressing. Refrigerate.
2. To make lemon curd: In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together lemon juice, sugar, egg yolk, egg, and salt. Add butter, whisking constantly, until melted.
3. Increase the heat and cook, whisking constantly, until the mixture thickens.
4. Immediately press lemon curd through a strainer. Whisk together with yogurt, honey, and vanilla and set aside at room temperature.
5. Carefully toss together the berries, sugar, and limoncello. Allow them to stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes to let the berries macerate a little.
6. To serve, fill bowls with fruit mixture, top with a dollop of the lemon yogurt, and drizzle dressing on top. Garnish with fresh mint.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 64.7mg||20 %|
|Sodium 3106.3mg||107 %|
|Potassium 129.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 12.4g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 108
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!