1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream together butter and sugar in mixer.
3. Add eggs and crushed bananas.
4. Combine well.
5. Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
6. Mix just until combined. Do not overmix.
7. Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips.
8. Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
9. Bake at 350 for 55 minutes.
10. Keeps well in refrigerator.
Scoop into muffin liners with ice cream scooper and bake 25 minutes. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (191g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 403 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.8g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 26.6g||133 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 103.9mg||32 %|
|Sodium 296.9mg||10 %|
|Potassium 380.9mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 37.4g|
|Protein 6.2g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 570
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!