1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
2. Grease a 9x9 baking pan or line with grease paper.
3. Mix together, in a bowl, bananas and sugar until banana is properly mashed out and sugar is dissolved.
4. In another bowl, combine cinnamon, milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, flour, ginger powder, mixed spice and salt.
5. in another bowl, beat together 3 cups of egg mixture with vanilla and oil on med. or speed 2.
6. Add banana mixture to the egg mixture and mix.
7. Fold in dry ingredients to wet.
8. Pour into baking pan then topped with raisins.
9. Bake for 20-30 mins or until cooked.
To prevent raisins from sinking to the down of the pudding while cooking coat with flour.
Make sure banana are completely crushed, especially if you want to keep it long. Chunks of banana makes the bread spoil easily.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (280g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 401 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.5g||59 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.4g||82 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.9g|
|Cholesterol 61.8mg||19 %|
|Sodium 206.9mg||7 %|
|Potassium 540.9mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 133.7g||39 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 129.4g|
|Protein 7.8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 948
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!