1. Mix milk, cream and yoghurt and leave it for about 5 minute.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt
3. Melt the butter, break the eggs .
4. Add all the wet ingredient together.
5. Make a well in the center of the flour mix and gently stir in wet ingredients. DO NOT OVER MIX.
6. Now rest the pancake in the fridge and let's do the syrup.
7. On a medium heat, mix orange juice and syrup in the sauce pan , keep stirring for about 3-4 minutes, keep warm.
8. Now it is time to assemble everything , use the yellow pancake ring to make pancake , brush the non- stick pan well with butter, use 1/3 cup for one pancake. This batch will make about 9 giant pancake. Read note belows;
9. Keep pancake warm in the heat oven of 120 C or the warming drawer.
10. The sausage is fry on medium high heat , pure a good splash of vegetable oil on the pan and use tong to turn it often.
11. To serve, arrange 2 pancakes and 1 veal sauce per serving , put extra soften butter on each pancake , dust powdered sugar on and serve the syrup in a saperate small jug or ramekins. Enjoy this divine pancake dish ;)
For some reason, this pancake burn quickly without much sign of bubbles. Watch the heat and take a sneak peak on the back.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (393g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 673 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 74.7g||100 %|
|Saturated Fat 41.3g||206 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6g|
|Cholesterol 683.7mg||210 %|
|Sodium 8177.4mg||282 %|
|Potassium 354.4mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.8g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 92.9g|
|Protein 24g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1101
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!