Recipe for purim hamentaschen used by Beth Samuel to make in large quantities.
1. Cream Crisco and sugar together.
2. Beat in eggs.
3. Mix dry ingredients together.
4. Alternately add dry ingredients and OJ until dough is formed.
5. Chill dough for one hour.
6. Roll dough on floured surface until 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
7. Cut 3 inch circles.
8. Fill with desired filling.
9. Fold filled dough circle to make a 3 corned triangle.
10. Bake on parchment paper covered baking sheet.
11. 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
12. Rotate tray 180 degrees halfway through cooking.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (44g)|
|Recipe Makes: 90 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 3.1mg||1 %|
|Sodium 13.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 25.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 19g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 117
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.