1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees f.
2. Peel off tough membrane that covers the bony side of the ribs.
3. Mix together the sugar and spices to make the rub.
4. Apply rub to ribs on all sides.
5. Lay ribs on two layers of foil, shiny side out and meaty side down.
6. Lay two layers of foil on top of ribs and roll and crimp edges tightly, edges facing up to seal.
7. Place on baking sheet and bake for 2-2 1/2 hours or until meat is starting to shrink away from the ends of the bone.
8. Remove from oven.
9. Heat broiler.
10. Cut ribs into serving sized portions of 2 or 3 ribs.
11. Arrange on broiler pan, bony side up.
12. Brush on sauce.
13. Broil for 1 or 2 minutes until sauce is cooked on and bubbly.
14. Turn ribs over.
15. Repeat on other side.
16. Alternately, you can grill the ribs on your grill to cook on the sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (624g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 456 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.7g||68 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.4g||87 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.9g|
|Cholesterol 263.1mg||81 %|
|Sodium 2246.6mg||77 %|
|Potassium 1891.8mg||50 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 87.9g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 86.4g|
|Protein 92.4g||132 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1198
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.