Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
2. Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
3. Stir often.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
5. When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
6. While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
7. Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.
8. Garnish with parsley, freshly cracked black pepper and more grated parmesan (optional).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (415g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1407 (89%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 156.3g||208 %|
|Saturated Fat 94.4g||472 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 47g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.2g|
|Cholesterol 492.6mg||152 %|
|Sodium 1190.6mg||41 %|
|Potassium 374.1mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.7g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 13.2g|
|Protein 37.6g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1587
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!