1. Bake cake for 10 minutes as directed on box in 9x13 pan.
2. Pour chocolate chips on cake.
3. Continue to bake as directed on box.
4. When cake is done and removed from oven, poke holes in warm cake with end of a wooden spoon.
5. Pour condensed milk over top and let cool.
6. Pour 1/2 a jar of caramel over it.
7. Top with Cool Whip, then crushed Heath bars. Keep refrigerated. Store leftovers in fridge.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (167g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 181 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.1g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 20.6mg||6 %|
|Sodium 432.8mg||15 %|
|Potassium 290.7mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 104.7g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 101.8g|
|Protein 7.3g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 605
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!