Devil's Food Cake:
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9X13 or two 9 inch round pans.
2) In a small pan melt butter with unsweetened chocolate, set aside to cool slightly.
3) Cream together sugar and eggs until light in color, add chocolate mixture to temper eggs by beating well.
4) Mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Add mixture to chocolate and blend well.
5) Mix vinegar and milk and stir into chocolate batter. Pour into prepared pan(s)
6) Bake at 350 degrees F fro 30 min.
Better Than Sex Cake:
1) Bake cake then after cooled, make slits across top - do not cut through the bottom.
2) In a saucepan over low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk and caramel, stir until smooth and well blended. Slowly pour topping over cake, letting into the slit, then sprinkle chopped toffee liberally across cake.
3) Let cool completely then top with whipped topping. Decorate with more chocolate toffee chunks and swirls of caramel topping.
4) Refrigerate over night.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (119g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 177 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.7g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g||55 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 213mg||66 %|
|Sodium 382.6mg||13 %|
|Potassium 97.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.5g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 26.7g|
|Protein 7.9g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 315
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!