Try this Bifteki burger recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat the oven at 250°C (chaleur tournante & gril)
2. Soak the bread in water. Squeeze excess moisture from the bread and discard the crusts.
3. Mix together all the ingredients, in a bowl, by hand.
4. Make large, round, flattened hamburgers and place them on wax paper.
5. Set the oven to 200°C.
5. Place the dish in the oven on the top for 15 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (94g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 138 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.4g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 58.3mg||18 %|
|Sodium 120.6mg||4 %|
|Potassium 253mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 4.5g|
|Protein 15.5g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 224
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.