1. Sprinkle Citrus BBQ Rub on both sides of ribs, rubbing the meat to adhere. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ribs in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet, and pour water into pan. Cover with foil and roast for 1 hour.
3. Remove the pan from oven and uncover. Pour off any excess water. Evenly coat top of ribs with barbecue sauce. Return pan to oven and roast for 30 minutes more.
4. Remove the pan from the oven and cover lightly with foil. Let ribs rest for 10 minutes.
5. Slice the ribs between each bone with a serrated knife. Serve immediately.
Citrus Roundup BBQ Rub Instructions:
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (909g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 480 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 53.3g||71 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.4g||82 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.9g|
|Cholesterol 172.9mg||53 %|
|Sodium 227922.9mg||7859 %|
|Potassium 916.9mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.6g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 20.7g|
|Protein 38.2g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 722
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.