Pour juice onto muesli - leave overnight if you like soft muesli, or make and eat immediately.
Spoon yoghurt onto muesli.
Some other suggestions:
* Add a few spoonsful of frozen berries (they thaw pretty quickly when mixed in),
* Use apple juice instead of orange, and add some cinnamon
* Add grated apple
* Add slivered almonds or other nuts.
* Slice a banana over the top before serving
* Use flavoured yoghurt instead of plain
* Use whatever juice you have handy.
Looks ugly but even my kids like it. I crave this when I'm pregnant.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (323g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 1.8mg||1 %|
|Sodium 410.8mg||14 %|
|Potassium 1136.1mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 145.8g||43 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g||50 %|
|Sugars, other 133.2g|
|Protein 18.8g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 646
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.