- 1 Egg
- 40g Oat Flour (blended oats)
- 2g Baking Powder
- 100g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt (plain or flavoured, I used @yoproau Vanilla)
- Vanilla Extract
- 15g Stevia (or your choice of sweetener)
- 1 Tbsp Biscoff Spread
- 20ml Unsweetened Almond Milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1 Serving Crushed Biscoff Biscuits (I used 1 packet of the snack sized Biscoff biscuits)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (12g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0.2mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 12.5g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 48
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!