1. In a bowl, scramble the egg and mix in 200ml milk. Add the flour, one spoon at a time, while mixing constantly. Leave aside.
2. Bring 800ml of the milk to boil using medium heat. Melt in the butter. Add the sugar and vanilla and stir well.
3. Pour slowly the flour mixture into the boiling milk while stirring constantly. The mixture will start getting thicker and creamy after 10-15 minutes. Take it off the hotplate.
6. Separate half of the cream and mix in the chocolate. Stir until it is well melted.
7. Start arranging the cake in a casserole 25x25 cm by placing a layer of biscuits and a layer of cream. Scatter on top with chopped hazelnuts.
8. Allow to cool down for 35-40 minutes and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving (for best taste eat on the next day).
It is very important to keep medium heat while boiling the milk and especially during the cream preparation.
Stir dynamically the cream during the whole cooking time (10-15min). Use a hand-mixer if necessary.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 35.2mg||11 %|
|Sodium 47.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 56.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 33g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 216
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!