1. Blitz butter, egg and honey together.
2. Add ginger, the 1/2 cup of sugar and the cinnamon, mix until a dough that you can roll into
balls. Just add a bit more four to stiffen it up or a bit of water if it is
3. Roll up into balls (heaped teaspoon) then squash flat on a greased tray and sprinkle crumble on top.
4. The crumble is a mix of the last three ingredients :) Great for all sorts of hot deserts
5. Bake in hot oven for 12 minutes till dark golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (49g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 62 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 27.3mg||8 %|
|Sodium 50.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 44.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.2g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 30.3g|
|Protein 3.1g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 198
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.