- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix Bisquick with 1 cup milk and form biscuits on a baking sheet
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden
- Set eggs to boil (~15 minutes)
- Melt butter and flour in small sauce pan, stir until well incorporated
- Add milk and stir constantly until thickens
- Grate hard boiled eggs into sauce
Serve with salt, pepper, paprika, and/or Creole Seasoning
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (515g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1652 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 183.6g||245 %|
|Saturated Fat 99.9g||499 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 59.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.1g|
|Cholesterol 796.2mg||245 %|
|Sodium 3971.5mg||137 %|
|Potassium 563.4mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 144g||42 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 139.3g|
|Protein 32.6g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2345
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!