1. Bake biscuits according to package instructions
2. Cook the ground sausage in a large frying pan over medium heat until browned.
3. Add 2 tablespoons flour and stir to absorb oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Slowly add 1 tablespoon of milk and whisk vigorously. Allow to thicken and bubble.
5. Continue adding 1 tablespoon at a time of milk, whisking vigorously until desired thickness of gravy is achieved..
6. Add salt and pepper to gravy.
7. Pour gravy mix over biscuits and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 135 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 40.8mg||13 %|
|Sodium 436.2mg||15 %|
|Potassium 141.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 8.6g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 182
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!