1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together
2. Cube the butter and add it in, mixing by hand (dough will look very crumbly)
3. Add milk and continue mixing (will be super sticky)
4. Roll out dough onto a floured surface and use a glass to cut out perfect biscuit shapes and place on oiled baking sheet
5. Place in oven for 12 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (96g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 92 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.2g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 27.1mg||8 %|
|Sodium 44mg||2 %|
|Potassium 116.2mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.2g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 25.4g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 218
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!