Sauce for Carrot Cake
1. Bring sugar, water, and white wine to a boil and dissolve sugar.
2. Add raisins and simmer until plump.
3. Remove raisins and place in vita-prep.
4. Add 1/2 of poaching liquid (300ml) back to raisins and puree to a smooth paste.
5. When there is a whole in the center of the coulis in the blender and you can see to the bottom it is at the right consistency.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (1695g)|
|Recipe Makes: - Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 8 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 192346.7mg||6633 %|
|Potassium 1886.1mg||50 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 170.1g||50 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 162.8g|
|Protein 6.4g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1003
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.