- Rub both sides of the flank steak with olive oil and season with the salt and Steak Magic
- In a VERY HOT skillet - sear the flank steak for 2-3 minutes per side*
- Turn off heat to the pan (important to prevent flame)
- Add the Wine and Blue Cheese
- Move the steak around the pan to pick up the flavors until evaporated (about 1minute*)
- Remove from skillet and let steak rest 5-10 minutes
- Slice thin and across the grain
*Cooking times vary based on thickness of steak and rareness
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (287g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 158 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.5g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 80mg||25 %|
|Sodium 455.1mg||16 %|
|Potassium 814.9mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.6g|
|Protein 48g||69 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 412
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!