1. Rub salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with lemon juice
2. Apply the Old Bay followed by the garlic powder and then the black pepper
Please note you may mix the ingrediants in a small bowl first and applied to the salmon all at once using a brush to ensure ingreidents are evenly applied across the salmon.
Cooking times may vary. Verify that the internal temperture of the salmon is at least 150 degrees. If it is not cook it for a few more mins to ensure it's fully cooked.
* Oven - Preheat oven to 450?. Place salmon on non-stick tray or folil covered tray. Cook salmon 10 mins for each inch of thickness at the salmon's thickest point.
* Toaster oven - Set toaster oven to 450?. Place salmon on non-stick tray or folil covered tray. Cook salmon 10 mins for each inch of thickness at the salmon's thickest point.
* Microwave - Place salmon on a microwave safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 mins. Cooking time may vary depending on microwave wattage.
A simple, healthy and inexpensive dish
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (120g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 156 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.3g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 61.6mg||19 %|
|Sodium 67.7mg||2 %|
|Potassium 445.1mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 23.3g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 261
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.