1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt
3. Melt in saucepan Butter then remove from heat
4. Stir in Brown Sugar, add Eggs and Vanilla, mix well.
5. Stir dry ingredients and Nuts into Sugar mixture
6. Spread batter into 13x9x2 pan
7. Bake for about 20-25 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (101g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.1g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 14.1mg||4 %|
|Sodium 1026.7mg||35 %|
|Potassium 123.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.5g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 68g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 347
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.