At my favorite pizza place I would always order their pizza with green apples, blue cheese, red onions and hazelnuts. I was so sad when the restaurant closed, but this focaccia pizza always seems to satisfy my craving. It is really easy to make too! Top with cubes of cooked chicken breast before popping in the oven if you need to have some meat.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Arrange the 8 slices of focaccia on a metal baking sheet (crust side on pan).
3. Coat the top of each slice with a thin layer of olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the mozzarella, fontina, and parmesan cheeses on each slice of focaccia.
5. Lightly coat the apple slices and red onion slices in olive oil then arrange on top of focaccia.
6. Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles and hazelnuts over top of focaccia.
7. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and the focaccia pizzas are hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (211g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 433 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.1g||64 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.9g||120 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 123.6mg||38 %|
|Sodium 1536.2mg||53 %|
|Potassium 299.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 6.9g|
|Protein 45.8g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 646
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.