Special Equipment: Four 8 X 5 1/4 inch foil au gratin pans.
1. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
2. Place a single layer of corn chips in the bottom of each pan. Sprinkle each layer with 2 tablespoons beans, 3
tablespoons no-bean chili and 1/4 cup cheese. Repeat to make another layer.
3. Turn the heat down to medium low. Place the pans on the grill, cover and cook until the cheese is melted,
bubbling and lightly browned. About 10 minutes.
4. In a small bowl combine the sour cream and chili powder and mix until well blended.
5. Top the Nachos with the chili-sour cream, sliced scallions, jalapeno slices and diced tomato.
Nachos can also be baked in a 375 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (336g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 388 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.1g||57 %|
|Saturated Fat 26.6g||133 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 123.4mg||38 %|
|Sodium 650.9mg||22 %|
|Potassium 437.3mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 5.7g|
|Protein 29.9g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 531
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!