Try this Blueberry Boy Bait recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
FOR THE CAKE:
1. Adjust oven rack to the middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 13x9 inch baking pan.
2. Whisk flour with the baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, beating until just incorporated. Reduce the speed to medium and beat in 1/3 of the flour mixture until incorporated. Beat in 1/2 cup of milk. Beat in half of the remaining flour, then the remaining 1/2 cup milk. Finally, add the remaining flour.
3. Toss blueberries in a teaspoon of flour. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the blueberries. Spread the batter in the prepared pan.
FOR THE TOPPING:
1. Scatter the blueberries over the top of the batter. Stir the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the batter.
2. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 45-50 minutes. Cool in the pan for 20 minutes, then turn out and place on a serving platter (topping side up). Serve warm or at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2274g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2623 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 291.4g||389 %|
|Saturated Fat 158g||790 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 84.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.1g|
|Cholesterol 3741.1mg||1151 %|
|Sodium 1522.1mg||52 %|
|Potassium 2460.3mg||65 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 260.3g||77 %|
|Dietary Fiber 35.2g||141 %|
|Sugars, other 225g|
|Protein 114.3g||163 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3980
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.