1. Chill the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight. This will allow the coconut cream to separate from the liquid.
2. Once chilled, scoop out the thick coconut cream, leaving the clear liquid behind.
3. Soak all of the dates in room temperature filtered water for 10–15 minutes. If the dates are somewhat hard, they may need to soak a bit longer.
4. Blend the coconut cream, cultured coconut milk, stevia (or dates, if you're using them), vanilla, and sea salt in a blender until completely smooth.
5. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and set in the fridge to chill while you prepare the blueberry filling.
6. Blend the blueberries and dates in a food processor or high-powered blender until the dates have been fully processed and the mixture is smooth. Transfer the filling to a separate bowl, and chill in the fridge for 10–15 minutes.
7. Both mixtures should have thickened in the fridge. The blueberry filling will have developed an almost solid, jelly-like consistency. Give it a quick stir before putting the popsicles together.
8. Assemble the popsicles by layering the cheezecake with the blueberry filling. Start with a layer of cheezecake followed by a layer of blueberry and top with another layer of cheezecake in each cup (or popsicle mold, if using).
9. Gently insert the popsicle sticks. The mixture will be thick enough to allow the sticks to stand upright. Freeze the popsicles until solid.
You will also need 3 oz cups and wooden popsicle sticks or popsicle molds.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (325g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 216 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.9g||105 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 72.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 493.3mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.1g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 35.1g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 363
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!