1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
3. Add eggs, and while beating slowly incorporate the milk until creamy. Set aside.
4. Using cold crescent dough, roll up crescent rolls and curve into crescent shape.
5. Place rolls in an ungreased 9x9 pan.
6. Pour blueberries over the crescent rolls.
7. Pour cream cheese mixture over rolls and blueberries.
8. Bake at 350°F/175°C for 35 minutes or until rolls have become golden brown.
9. Top with powdered sugar and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (572g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 718 (81%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 79.8g||106 %|
|Saturated Fat 45.1g||225 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 259.3mg||80 %|
|Sodium 38193.3mg||1317 %|
|Potassium 696.8mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 21.5g|
|Protein 21.6g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 886
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!