1. Preheat the oven to 350?F.
2. In a bowl, mix all the crust ingredients together with a spoon or spatula. Press the dough into a 9-inch fluted tart pan with a removable bottom. Use your fingers to spread the dough evenly, and be sure to press it up the sides. Place the tart pan on a baking sheet and bake the crust for 10 to 12 minutes, until it is golden.
3. Let the crust cool to room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes. (Leave the oven on.)
4. Meanwhile, prepare the filling: In a bowl, toss the blueberries with the lemon juice and sugar; set aside.
5. Make the crisp topping: In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
6. Work in the butter, using your fingers, until you have a very dry dough that clumps together when you press it.
7. When the crust is cool, spread the fruit evenly over it. Sprinkle the crisp topping over the fruit, and return the tart to the oven. Bake 45-50 minutes til lightly browned and crisp. Cool slightly. Serve with ice cream (optional)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (952g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1478 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 164.2g||219 %|
|Saturated Fat 101.7g||508 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 42.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.7g|
|Cholesterol 453.5mg||140 %|
|Sodium 2318.4mg||80 %|
|Potassium 875.1mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 531g||156 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||41 %|
|Sugars, other 520.9g|
|Protein 30.7g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3665
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.