1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat bottom and 1/2 in up the sides of 8x4 in loaf pan with nonstick spray.
3. In large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Stir in lemon zest.
5. Make a well in the center of mixture.
6. Combine eggs, milk and butter in a medium bowl. Add egg mixture to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
7. Fold in blueberries.
8. Spoon batter into prepared load pan. Spreading evenly.
9. Bake 60-70 min or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. If necessary, cover loosely with foil last 15 min to prevent overbrowning.
10. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 min. Remove from pan. Cool completely on rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1103g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1087 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 120.8g||161 %|
|Saturated Fat 68.2g||341 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.7g|
|Cholesterol 1108.6mg||341 %|
|Sodium 56971.5mg||1965 %|
|Potassium 1080mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 221.1g||65 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g||38 %|
|Sugars, other 211.5g|
|Protein 61.9g||88 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2213
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!