1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and spray two 5" tartlet pans with cooking spray. Get out a cookie sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the oat flour and sugar. Cut the butter into this mixture using a pastry blender, fork, or your fingers. Don't work it in so much that it becomes paste-like!
3. Add in the oats, cinnamon and salt and stir until combined. Set this aside.
4. To make the filling, mix together the sugar, oat flour, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
5. Add the peaches and blueberries and stir just until combined.
6. Divide the fruit among the two tartlet pans and top with the topping.
7. Place the crumbles on the top of the cookie sheet (to prevent potential spillage from dirtying your oven) and bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until the topping is golden brown, crisp and the filling is bubbling.
8. Remove from the oven and wait 10 minutes before serving.
9. If not eating on the first day, cover and store at room temperature for 1 day. You can also refrigerate it for up to 4 days.
1. To make oat flour, grind 6 tablespoons of oats in a food processor or coffee grinder until flour like. With quick oats, this takes me a few seconds in a coffee grinder. It'll take longer with regular rolled/traditional oats and longer Ina food processor. This should give you enough for the topping and filling.
2. Double the recipe for an 8 x 8 pan or quadruple it for a 9" x 13" and bake it for the same amount of time.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (519g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 918.5mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.9g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 48.5g|
|Protein 5.6g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 244
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!