* Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
* Cream butter and sugar.
* Add eggs one at a time, and beat until fluffy.
* Add vanilla.
* Sift dry ingredients together. Reserve one cup of the flour mixture.
* Add remaining flour to batter; beat well.
* Dredge berries in reserved flour. Fold gently into batter.
* Spoon batter into greased & floured (with sugar) bundt pan.
* Bake for 1 1/4 hours.
Preparation Time: 2 Hours; mostly unattended.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (403g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 325 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.2g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.6g||93 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 589.8mg||181 %|
|Sodium 385.7mg||13 %|
|Potassium 275.1mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 200.4g||59 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 197.7g|
|Protein 22.1g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1194
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.