1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour tube or Bundt pan.
2. Using a hand-held mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs and beat well.
3. Add melted margarine or oil and sugar.
4. Add the dry cake mix and continue beating until well blended.
5. With spatula, gently fold in blueberries. Bake in 350-degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (445g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1098 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 122g||163 %|
|Saturated Fat 65.8g||329 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.2g|
|Cholesterol 617.3mg||190 %|
|Sodium 1338.4mg||46 %|
|Potassium 571.5mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 52.1g|
|Protein 27.9g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1399
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.