1. First heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium
2. After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender, spray
some pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan
3. When bubbles start to form, place evenly on pancake about 1
4. Let them set in before flipping the pancake
5. Makes about 4-6 pancakes depending on the size
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (301g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1589.4mg||55 %|
|Potassium 535.7mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.9g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 34.2g|
|Protein 26.6g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 268
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!