1. Preheat the oven to 350 deg F. Line a 9" x 9" baking pan with parchment paper and grease the sides with cooking spray.
2. Cook quinoa. It cooks in a 2:1 ratio, so 1/3 cup of quinoa +2/3 cup water.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the oats, quinoa, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and hemp seeds.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the banana, nut butter, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla.
5. Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients, mixing everything together until fully incorporated. The batter should be moist, but not runny.
6. Fold in the blueberries.
7. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and smooth with a spatula.
8. Bake on the center rack for 25-35 minutes until the bars are golden brown and firm to the touch.
9. Remove and let cool completely in the pan, then remove and slice into squares. Store in an airtight container for 4-5 days.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (87g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 39 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.4g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 132.4mg||41 %|
|Sodium 88.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 204.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 16.9g|
|Protein 7.1g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 142
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!